Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Specific repairs are available:
- You let us know what your bicycle's issue is, gears, brakes, flat tire, headset, etc...
- We'll fix the issue and charge you for the amount of time it took to diagnose and repair.
- Bicycle Tune-Up includes:
- The bicycle is checked from front to rear
- Make sure brakes and gearing work as intended
- The chain is cleaned and lubed
- Wheels removed and trued on a truing stand
- All parts are secured and torqued to spec.
- Advanced Tune-Up plus: All bicycle parts are removed from frame
- Everything is cleaned
- Frame is polished, then reassembled with new cables and housing.
- *Disc brakes that need to be bled will have a ten dollar charge added.
Call To Action
$10 & Up
- Lateral and radial corrections will be made along with any dishing issues.
Custom Wheel Build
$50 Per Wheel
- We will help you pick the hub, rim and spokes to suit your riding needs/style and build them to our strict standards for you. Parts are not included in the stated price, that will vary depending on which parts you choose for your build.
*price for labor only.
- Axel will be removed, all nuts and races cleaned. Parts will be regreased, and reassembled with new bearings.
- Standard ball bearings are included in price.
- *Cartridge bearings are an additional charge.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.